DLOC 43rd AGM
Time & Location
About the Event
Due to the ongoing effects of the Coronavirus, this meeting will be held by WebEx and will be limited to 90 members plus the Board and Club officials (max 100 attendees).
Please complete the registration and we will e-mail you a confirmation now and instructions on how to join the conference 24 hours prior to the event. You may connect using any computer, tablet or smart phone.The event will be hosted by Webex, a highly secure and reliable system.
The full Agenda will be published in the October 2021 magazine and will be emailed to every member for whom we have their email address.
Any member wishing to raise an item of business at this meeting must send an email to the Company Secretary, Richard Law (preferably by email but a letter if this is not possible) at email@example.com BEFORE 14th September 2021. Any Special Business requests should be supported by a second member who must send a similar email to the Company Secretary.
For information here is an outline Agenda:
1. Welcome from the President
2. Introductions from the Board and Officials
3. Apologies for absence
4. To receive and adopt the minutes of the 42nd meeting
5. Matters arising from the minutes
6. To receive the reports of Directors and Officials
a. Chairman – “State of the Club”
b. Treasurer – presentation of the accounts
c. Membership – report on membership
d. Editor – magazine status
e.Advertising – report on current advertising status
7. To re-elect the Directors standing down by rotation – Mark Cuthbert-Brown and Colin Heslop
8. To elect
a. The Honorary Secretary
b. The Honorary Treasurer
9. To authorise the Directors to fix the annual subscription fee
No member-generated requests have been received.
After the close of the official AGM, there will be a period to discuss other matters – as determined by Tony Fardoe. These will include a report on the status of the 2022 Rally in York
- DLOC 43rd AGM 20 November 2021£0£00£0