DLOC 42nd AGM 21st November 2020 12 noon UK time
Time & Location
About the Event
Due to the ongoing effects of the Coronavirus, this meeting will be held by WebEx and will be limited to 90 members plus the Board and Club officials (max 100 attendees).
Please complete the registration and we will e-mail you a confirmation now and instructions on how to join the conference 24 hours prior to the event. You may connect using any computer, tablet or smart phone.The event will be hosted by Webex, a highly secure and reliable system.
The full Agenda will be published in the October 2020 magazine and will be emailed to every member for whom we have their email address.
Any member wishing to raise an item of business at this meeting must send an email to the Company Secretary, Richard Law (preferably by email but a letter if this is not possible) at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE 14th September 2020. Any Special Business requests should be supported by a second member who must send a similar email to the Company Secretary.
For information here is an outline Agenda:
1. Welcome from the President
2. Introductions from the Board and Officials
3. Apologies for absence
4. To receive and adopt the minutes of the 41st meeting
5. Matters arising from the minutes
6. To receive the reports of Directors and Officials
7. To re-elect the Director standing down by rotation – Richard Law
8. Elect the Company Honorary Secretary and the Honorary Treasurer
9. To authorise the Directors to fix the annual subscription fee
10. Any member generated requests
- DLOC 42nd AGM 21 November 2020£0£00£0