The Daimler and Lanchester Owners' Club Limited
Notice for the 42nd Annual General Meeting
for Financial Year Ending 31st May 2020
To be held - Saturday 21st November 12 noon UK
as a "Virtual" conference
Due to the ongoing effects of the Coronavirus, this meeting will be held by WebEx and will be limited to 90 members plus the Board and Club officials (max 100 attendees). To obtain a "ticket", please Register using the button below.
The full Agenda will be published in the October 2020 magazine and will be emailed to every member for whom we have their email address.
Any member wishing to raise an item of business at this meeting must send an email to the Company Secretary, Richard Law (preferably by email but a letter if this is not possible) at BEFORE 14th September 2020. Any Special Business requests should be supported by a second member who must send a similar email to the Company Secretary.
For information, the following is, an outline Agenda:
1. Welcome from the President
2. Introductions from the Board and Officials
3. Apologies for absence
4. To receive and adopt the minutes of the 41st meeting
5. Matters arising from the minutes
6. To receive the reports of Directors and Officials
7. To re-elect the Director standing down by rotation – Richard Law
8. Elect the Company Honorary Secretary and the Honorary Treasurer
9. To authorise the Directors to fix the annual subscription fee
10. Any member generated requests
If you are unable to attend and wish to Vote using a Proxy, you may download a copy of the Proxy Form here
and return it by post to:
c/o Daimler and Lanchester Owners' Club Limited
47 Water Street Arbons House
Lavenham Suffolk CO10 9RN